We’re always innovating to solve what matters, and looking for exceptional people to help us achieve more. If you are creative, curious, passionate, and determined, we want you. Let’s create a positive impact together!
- Handle inbound sales enquiries from different lead sources.
- Handle outbound sales calls to prospect customers
- Schedule & conduct a service demo to potential buyers in an effective manner. Initial training will be provided for the same.
- Send price quotes and negotiate with end customers in order to close deals favorably and ensure maximum lead conversions & revenue generation.
- Maintain a sales pipeline and update the same on CRM.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong listening skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Manage 8 – 10 projects per day
- Collaborating on complex projects
- Effectively communicate with clients
- Follow project-handling procedures
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software (Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop).
You’ll be tested on the following and are expected to be proficient in most design categories. It’s ok if you’re still a beginner at some design types. We’ll teach you how to sprint, but you need to know how to run.
- Visual identity (logo, brand guidelines, icons etc.)
- Marketing & advertising (flyers, print ads, infographics, brochures, presentations etc.)
- UI/UX (website, mobile apps, web dashboard etc.)
- Publication (books, newspaper, newsletter, magazines, catalog etc.)
- Packaging (box, bottle, bag, container, labels etc.)
- Art and illustration (t-shirt, patterns, comic books, concept art, character design, mascots, etc.)